Parent Teacher Organization
Cherry Hill campus PTO
The Y.A.L.E. Cherry Hill Parent Teacher Organization membership includes staff and parents/guardians from both the Upper and Lower schools at the Cherry Hill campus. Each year the PTO organizes many events for our students, including a series of student assemblies featuring guest artists, performers, musicians, authors, dancers, local celebrities and more. These assemblies are funded by PTO membership dues, donations and fundraisers, so we give thanks for the generous gifts of time and money provided by the families of Y.A.L.E. students. Please consider volunteering for PTO activities and making a tax-deductible donation to support our efforts. Buy and wear Y.A.L.E. Spirit Wear clothing items to show your school pride! Joining the PTO Directory can also help us contact you about upcoming meetings, school activities, and social events. For more information, please contact the Y.A.L.E. Cherry Hill PTO staff liaison.
Co-president: Judie Day
Co-president: Nicole Stifnagle
Contact the Cherry Hill PTO staff liaison via email
- Cherry Hill PTO Staff Appreciation Day Volunteers Needed To show appreciation to the staff and teachers of Y.A.L.E., the Cherry Hill PTO will be providing breakfast and lunch for them on May 22nd. This is your chance to share your cooking and baking talents! Please consider dropping off an item or contributing with a donation. Anyone who wants to give an hour or ...
- PTO Basket Raffle Are you ready to win some awesome prizes? The PTO is hosting a basket raffle May 6-10th at the Y.A.L.E. School Cherry Hill. This week is also the week of EPC meetings with parents. If your EPC meeting is scheduled for that week, or if you just want to stop by, you will have the ...
- Volunteers needed for PTO events The Y.A.L.E. Cherry Hill PTO is planning several upcoming events: Spring yard sale and car wash, Parent Education Night-How to Address Your Child’s Challenging Behavior, Girls’ Social, Hot Dog Fundraiser, Barnes & Noble book fair, Basket Auction, Water Ice Day, to name a few.
We are also forming committees for the Teachers’ Appreciation Day (in ...
- Cherry Hill PTO Meeting 6:30 to 8:30 March 19th at the Cherry Hill campus in the Lower School. Come on out and hear about all the exciting activities that your child will enjoy this Spring! Hear how you can get involved! Current PTO members and interested parents of Cherry Hill campus students are invited to attend.
- Cherry Hill PTO Parent Workshop The Cherry Hill PTO presents a workshop in cooperation with the Burlington County FSO entitled “Getting Through to Your Child” at the Y.A.L.E. School Cherry Hill campus. This is a special 2 part event. Adults only please. Register online with the PTO for this free event at: http://yaleptofamsupp.eventbrite.com/
PTO forms and documents for parents and guardians